PEPPERMINT BARK (WILLIAMS SONOMA COPYCAT)


This year I headed into Williams Sonoma to look for a few gifts.  One of the employees was at the door handing out samples of their famous Peppermint Bark.  I had never tried it before.  I know, I know.  I am still slowly discovering new things after being a major picky eater for years.  Anyway, it was love at first bite.  I got back into the car (where Eric was waiting for me) and told him that I HAD to make this.  I just knew I could make a clone and I succeeded.  This is so good.

This year I headed into Williams Sonoma to look for a few gifts.  One of the employees was at the door handing out samples of their famous Peppermint Bark.  I had never tried it before.  I know, I know.  I am still slowly discovering new things after being a major picky eater for years.  Anyway, it was love at first bite.  I got back into the car (where Eric was waiting for me) and told him that I HAD to make this.  I just knew I could make a clone and I succeeded.  This is so good.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel