Cupid’s Crunch Recipe




Cupid’s Crunch Recipe – Valentine’s Day Treats! (Easy to be allergy friendly)
A friend gave us a package of this delightful treat just before Christmas, and everyone in my house loved it.  Christmas is over, and I did mean to share this before the holiday because it is so delicious, but we got sick and…I didn’t.  So I changed things up a little bit and came up with what I call Cupid’s Crunch (and you’ll find many variations on Pinterest or via Google search, I have) which is so easy to do and SO yummy!

Cupid’s Crunch Recipe – Valentine’s Day Treats! (Easy to be allergy friendly)  A friend gave us a package of this delightful treat just before Christmas, and everyone in my house loved it.  Christmas is over, and I did mean to share this before the holiday because it is so delicious, but we got sick and…I didn’t.  So I changed things up a little bit and came up with what I call Cupid’s Crunch (and you’ll find many variations on Pinterest or via Google search, I have) which is so easy to do and SO yummy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel