BLUEBERRY & CREAM CHEESE FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE


I’ve been thinking about this recipe for some time and I was saving it for special.  Special is here!    It’s the first dry day in like forever in Seattle and I’m feeling all carby and stuff.   I’m not sure what that means, but if carby is a feeling…I’m having it.  These particular carbs come with fruit…it’s all about balance ya know.

I’ve been thinking about this recipe for some time and I was saving it for special.  Special is here!    It’s the first dry day in like forever in Seattle and I’m feeling all carby and stuff.   I’m not sure what that means, but if carby is a feeling…I’m having it.  These particular carbs come with fruit…it’s all about balance ya know.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel