VEGAN + GLUTEN-FREE SUPERFOOD PIZZA WITH QUINOA CRUST


Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your day is spent doing something you love with someone you love. Rather than doing another red and pink dessert recipe, I decided to take this heart-filled-holiday opportunity to post something that will not only make your heart happy but also make your heart healthy. As promised, this pizza provides the perfect opportunity to make excellent use of the Superseed Pesto recipe I posted on Monday.

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your day is spent doing something you love with someone you love. Rather than doing another red and pink dessert recipe, I decided to take this heart-filled-holiday opportunity to post something that will not only make your heart happy but also make your heart healthy. As promised, this pizza provides the perfect opportunity to make excellent use of the Superseed Pesto recipe I posted on Monday.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel