SIMPLE HEALTHY EATING PLAN


With two kids in school and four different pick up and drop off times life is feeling busy in my house! Luckily I carpool, so it could be crazier but I find myself at the point in my life where I don’t seriously plan what I’m doing every night the night before and every Sunday night for the week I will forget something important! Having a meal plan has become essential, otherwise I end up eating foods that taste good but don’t make me feel good, can you relate?

With two kids in school and four different pick up and drop off times life is feeling busy in my house! Luckily I carpool, so it could be crazier but I find myself at the point in my life where I don’t seriously plan what I’m doing every night the night before and every Sunday night for the week I will forget something important! Having a meal plan has become essential, otherwise I end up eating foods that taste good but don’t make me feel good, can you relate?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel