PECAN SANDIES


You know what I love about baking.  Ingredients can be extremely interchangeable!  When you really want to bake but are missing an ingredient chances are you can substitute something else instead.

Take these Pecan Sandies for example.  The recipe I set out to make was from a really old cookbook I have called  “Chocolate”, and were supposed to be Chocolate Chip Sandies.  I had never made them before but they looked really good.

You know what I love about baking.  Ingredients can be extremely interchangeable!  When you really want to bake but are missing an ingredient chances are you can substitute something else instead.  Take these Pecan Sandies for example.  The recipe I set out to make was from a really old cookbook I have called  “Chocolate”, and were supposed to be Chocolate Chip Sandies.  I had never made them before but they looked really good.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel