Overnight Pineapple Upside Down Cake Oatmeal


mornings I love treating myself to something creamy and delicious.  This Overnight Pineapple Upside Down Cake Oatmeal supplies me with just the right amount of fuel to keep me going through the morning until lunch.  With the addition of big chunks of pineapple along with a couple token cherries you not only have a filling nutritious meal but a delicious one too!

mornings I love treating myself to something creamy and delicious.  This Overnight Pineapple Upside Down Cake Oatmeal supplies me with just the right amount of fuel to keep me going through the morning until lunch.  With the addition of big chunks of pineapple along with a couple token cherries you not only have a filling nutritious meal but a delicious one too!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel