Must-Try Vegan Frosting (Trans-Fat Free)


When I made homemade vegan butter, my biggest question – the ultimate test – was whether or not the butter would work in a vegan frosting.  I was skeptical.  I thought that the vegan frosting would melt too quickly or wouldn’t get thick enough to pipe.  This vegan frosting far surpassed my wildest expectations.  It held its shape like a champ and it only started to melt after I left it out on my counter for two days (my house is 68 degrees F – if yours is hotter, you may need to refrigerate the frosted cupcakes).  However, the area that most surprised me was the vegan frosting’s taste.

When I made homemade vegan butter, my biggest question – the ultimate test – was whether or not the butter would work in a vegan frosting.  I was skeptical.  I thought that the vegan frosting would melt too quickly or wouldn’t get thick enough to pipe.  This vegan frosting far surpassed my wildest expectations.  It held its shape like a champ and it only started to melt after I left it out on my counter for two days (my house is 68 degrees F – if yours is hotter, you may need to refrigerate the frosted cupcakes).  However, the area that most surprised me was the vegan frosting’s taste.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel