Low Carb Burrito Bowls


I'm currently back on the LC wagon trying to get myself slimmed down for my trip to Vegas in a month.  Vegas, much like Halloween, is an excuse to slut it up with your wardrobe and nobody really thinks less of you.  Short, tight dresses aren't normally my "thang" so I need to shed a few lubs beforehand and low carb does it the quickest for me.

I'm currently back on the LC wagon trying to get myself slimmed down for my trip to Vegas in a month.  Vegas, much like Halloween, is an excuse to slut it up with your wardrobe and nobody really thinks less of you.  Short, tight dresses aren't normally my "thang" so I need to shed a few lubs beforehand and low carb does it the quickest for me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel