Loaded Chicken & Potato Casserole


But when my metabolism basically hit the breaks in high school, I realized that as much as I loved to indulge, I had to get control of my over-eating.  At first, for me, this meant denying myself of all things delicious and cutting my calories to an extreme deficit (plus over-exercising, and just overall obsessing about anything I put in my mouth).

But when my metabolism basically hit the breaks in high school, I realized that as much as I loved to indulge, I had to get control of my over-eating.  At first, for me, this meant denying myself of all things delicious and cutting my calories to an extreme deficit (plus over-exercising, and just overall obsessing about anything I put in my mouth).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel