Cream Cheese Philly Roll


After creating our Keto Bacon Wrapped California Rolls, I became curious about what other types of fusion sushi would work well with a bacon wrap.  So I tried a Philly roll with smoked salmon and well….it didn’t turn out well!  The flavors of smoked salmon and bacon clashed and was just a mess, so I scrapped that but was still determined to make a keto version of a Philly roll.  After more researching and experimenting, I landed on using cucumber wraps with sashimi salmon or smoked salmon.  I prefer the sushi salmon version as it tastes more like sushi, but if you are a fan of smoked salmon, you will enjoy that version as well!

After creating our Keto Bacon Wrapped California Rolls, I became curious about what other types of fusion sushi would work well with a bacon wrap.  So I tried a Philly roll with smoked salmon and well….it didn’t turn out well!  The flavors of smoked salmon and bacon clashed and was just a mess, so I scrapped that but was still determined to make a keto version of a Philly roll.  After more researching and experimenting, I landed on using cucumber wraps with sashimi salmon or smoked salmon.  I prefer the sushi salmon version as it tastes more like sushi, but if you are a fan of smoked salmon, you will enjoy that version as well!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel