Coconut Flour Brownies


After reading Wheat Belly (which I highly recommend) I finally understood many of the health issues I used to have. Our family tries to limit the amount of wheat in our diet – at least at home.  We are more relaxed about what we eat away from home and we save our favorite wheat-based treats for dinners out and meals with friends and family.

After reading Wheat Belly (which I highly recommend) I finally understood many of the health issues I used to have. Our family tries to limit the amount of wheat in our diet – at least at home.  We are more relaxed about what we eat away from home and we save our favorite wheat-based treats for dinners out and meals with friends and family.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel