VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP


This is the kind of scrumptious comfort food dip, I need to get through freezing – Yes it really is still winter – February. Scratch that, this is the kind of scrumptious comfort food dip, I need to get through ANY and EVERY party, social occasion, friends stopping by – Yes I am vegan, yes this really is vegan, yes I know it doesn’t taste vegan, nope there isn’t any soy in there (not that it will give your husband man boobs like you are asking), no apology necessary for eating the whole thing, that’s what it’s there for – occasion.

This is the kind of scrumptious comfort food dip, I need to get through freezing – Yes it really is still winter – February. Scratch that, this is the kind of scrumptious comfort food dip, I need to get through ANY and EVERY party, social occasion, friends stopping by – Yes I am vegan, yes this really is vegan, yes I know it doesn’t taste vegan, nope there isn’t any soy in there (not that it will give your husband man boobs like you are asking), no apology necessary for eating the whole thing, that’s what it’s there for – occasion.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel